The Hosford Muscle Tables are a study tool in table format which lays out all the skeletal muscles of the human body. Included is each muscle's origin, insertion, action, blood supply, and innervation.
Preview: Partial muscle tables document
Purchase: Complete set of Muscle Tables for $3.00
Note, you will find a download link on the payment confirmation page. You can download the document a limit of 5 times to be sure you get it and print it.
- Daniels & Worthingham, Muscle Testing, 6th Ed. W.B. Saunders Co. © 1995. Hollinshead, Textbook of Anatomy, 4th Ed. Harper & Row, Pub. © 1985.
- Hoppenfeld, Physical Examination of the Spine & Extremities. Appleton & Lange. © 1976.
- Slippery Rock University, Doctor of Physical Therapy lecture notes, 1995-1996.
- Stone & Stone, Atlas of the Skeletal Muscles. Wm. C. Brown Pub. © 1990.
- Copyright Notice:
- No part of this document may be reproduced without permission. Copyright © 1998 by Darryl Hosford, all rights reserved.